Welcome To Our Nursery
Busy Angels Day Nursery is a multicultural setting. We are situated in a densely populated residential area of Stratford in East London and are also registered with Ofsted to provide your child(ren) with the optimum resource of education. We cater for the needs of all the children where we provide a happy, loving, warm and stimulating environment in order to give your little ones the best possible start in life by engaging young minds and providing a fun, safe and welcoming environment to help them in reaching their full potential academically, socially and emotionally.
At Busy Angels Day Nursery, it is our purpose to provide care and education of the highest quality that will enable all of our children to become successful learners and confident individuals whilst always feeling valued and respected.
Under the guidance of qualified and thoroughly experienced practitioners, we aim to provide physical, emotional, social and educational needs collectively for children from the ages of 3 months up to 5 years. Staff use observations and assessment information to monitor and enhance your child’s continuing progress.
We are most definitely honored to be culturally diverse as well as simultaneously acknowledging the fact that that each child within our setting is unique. As an organization, but moreover a family, we definitely comprehend the notion that is every child – irrespective of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, ability or disability – have the right to our highest quality of education.
Our nursery is further committed to working cohesively in partnership with parents and meeting parents needs by:
- Consulting them about children’s early experiences which help our practitioners plan for effective learning at our setting
- Listening and responding to parents’ views and concerns about their children
- Operating an open-door policy and having other means of communication such as daily feedback books, regular newsletters, parent noticeboards and parents’ meetings that we hold
- Encouraging parents to engage in nursery activities with their child(ren) whenever able to do so
- Inviting parents to join us in celebrating events including parties, festivals, charity events such as diversity and Christmas parties, World Book Day, Pancake Day, ‘Breakfast with Us’, Mothers/Father’s Day etc.